Technical Seminar at Railtex/Infrarail 2021
Tuesday 7 Sept 2021 – 12:30
Jeroen Boomsma, client director, and Charles Kennedy-Markham, product owner
Competency Training Marketplace™ (CTM), powered by Sopra Steria
The first day of the Technical Seminar programme at Railtex/Infrarail, presented by Rail Business Daily, will include a talk at 12:30 by Jeroen Boomsma and Charles Kennedy-Markham of Competency Training Marketplace™ (CTM), powered by Sopra Steria. The subject will be:
CTM: the future of managing training and competencies
As employers grapple with a complicated regulatory environment, they need a fast, simple solution to keep projects on track.
CTM is the integrated competency management and training marketplace platform that allows business to work smarter. CTM director Jeroen Boomsma and product owner Charles Kennedy-Markham will take delegates through their platform, showing how easy it is to use the one-stop shop to book and manage workforce training, keeping businesses fully compliant and operational.
Jeroen and Charles will cover key features including:
- Dedicated dashboard to allow you to visualise your training matrix smarter;
- How to create role frameworks to help you define training requirements within your organisation;
- Smart analytics to help inform business decisions using easy-to-read data;
- Skills-gap analysis tools to better pinpoint missing competencies;
- Clever use of an integrated marketplace to keep your competency management needs in one place.
CTM’s creator Sopra Steria has used an in depth knowledge of rail and its skills as a European leader in consulting, digital services and software to provide the industry with a smarter way to work.
Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients.
CTM can be found in the Eagle Lab on stand L50.